IT Network & Security Analyst
As a result of continued growth and demand for our services, we are looking to recruit a Singapore-based Network Analyst with a strong background across FortiGate technologies and network security. The selected individual should come from a solid networking background with strong focus on FortiGate products, as well as hands-on experience in network hardening and security. We are also interested to hear from individuals looking to pursue certification across IT security disciplines.
Working and reporting into the Head of Networking and Security, this position will play a large part in managing IT networks located in both Singapore and Hong Kong. The position will also be responsible for the monitoring, maintenance of existing networks as well as the building/configuration of new networks/clients.
Experience & Key Skills Required for this position include:
- At least 8 years experience in IT networking
- Experience in configuring and managing FortiGate / Sophos / Palo Alto firewalls
- Configuring and Managing Forti Suite, Forti Manager, Analyzer and SIEM
- High competency in managing a number of IT networks and patch deployment
- Demonstrate approach to managing/monitoring multiple environments and IT policy
- Proven experience deploying/configuring virtualized firewalls/networks in Azure/AWS
- Good experience across Cisco Technologies and protocols – L3 Switches / Routing
- VPN : Experienced setting up VPNS’s across/between different technologies
- Strong knowledge & experience across network monitoring products
- Patch management of network & IT systems (workstations/servers)
- Vulnerability scanning of IT systems encompassing servers/workstations and network layer.
- Log Analysis Experience : Splunk/Wireshark/NMAP
- Network Monitoring Tools, PRTG
- Experience performing Network Security Audits or hardening (Advantage)
- Knowledge in using Pen testing technologies, Kali Linux, Nessus (Advantage)
- Proven experience and ability to demonstrate knowledge in Forti Technologies. (Advantage)
Candidates who posses or are actively pursuing FortiGate’s NSE Track will be deemed advantageous in our recruitment process.
We are interested to hear from candidates proficient in the above technologies who can demonstrate their knowledge in current or previous roles. Capiteq can offer the successful candidate a competitive salary with benefits as well as training and certification track.
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, autonomous work environment with highly experienced colleagues
Suitable candidates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a copy of your resume and cover letter.
Note: This position is only open to candidates currently based in Singapore.