Ensuring server side systems are running optimal, through stringent health checks, maintenance plans, system monitoring and security patch management / reporting.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Ensuring clients issues are resolved/whether deskside or server side.
- Providing troubleshooting assistance to clients with regards to system issues through our central helpdesk.
- Acting as point of escalation for first responder team
- Server maintenance and patch management
- VMware / Windows Servers maintenance / backup and patch management of all Windows Servers 2016/19 and Windows 10
- Monitoring and Administration of Citrix Cloud
- Administration of Office 365 Enterprise environments- policy creation / deployment / reporting
- Maintaining Exchange Server 2013/2016 Infrastructure (advantage)
- Basic Administration of Linux servers
- Backup & Disaster Recovery Operation for client environments
- Consistently Advancing and improving IT Policy/Server Architecture.
- Maintaining Assets Tracking and Warranty/Licensing
- IT Projects- implementing projects for system upgrades and new setups from the ground up
- Enforcing IT Policy and hardening policy across client environments.
- Testing of new technologies in UAT environment.
Technical skills required:
- At least 8 years of experience in Wintel Server, Client Administration, Windows Server 2016/2019 and Windows 10
- Proven experience in VMware ESX / Azure
- Experience with Citrix Administration
- Strong across Microsoft Technologies – Office 365 Administration/Azure/Server 2016/ 2019
- Experience using virtualized backup technologies
- Exposure to Citrix Technology
- Good knowledge across hardening of devices and current auditing standards, e.g. (TRM) – (NIST)
- Nessus – Vulnerability Scanning
- Experience with monitoring software
- Powershell scripting expertise (Advantageous)
Soft Skills Required:
- A proactive self-starter
- Genuine interest in furthering own technical ability and improving client environments
- Ability to communicate with team and articulate ideas well- a strong team player
- Ability to work well and collaborate with other team members in different geographical locations
- Reliable, Positive with a Can-do attitude
- Ability to translate complex issues into solutions people can understand
- Quick-thinking; the person must be able to think on their feet and provide alternative solutions when needed
- Ability to Multi-Task and Priorities
Capiteq will provide the successful applicant with an opportunity to progress their career, learn new technologies as well as further advance in certification and training. You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, autonomous work environment with attractive benefits.
Please note that this role is based in Singapore, only candidates based in Singapore will be considered. Your cover letter and resume should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.